Free Benchmark Software
BenchMe free benchmark software is designed to measure various performance characteristics of data storage devices.
Based on the collected benchmark data you can evaluate performance of a particular storage device or compare different devices.
BenchMe works with
- Hard drives (internal and external),
- USB thumb drives,
- Memory cards,
- RAID arrays.
BenchMe works under Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7.
BenchMe measures the following device characteristics
- Linear read speed (with minimum and maximum values) in MB/sec;
- Access time in ms (minimum, maximum and average);
- Device information including device name, revision, serial number, and device capabilities;
- Device physical sector size;
- IOPS for different queue depth values.
Device capabilities reported include TRIM, HPA, S.M.A.R.T and so on.
BenchMe free benchmark tool allows to copy charts to a clipboard or just print the collected benchmark data.
Copyright © 2011 - 2013 www.ReclaiMe.com